Feature requests

Type in your idea in the field below to see if it is already listed. If it is, vote for it! If it is not listed, then post it as a new idea! We can’t promise that we can do all of them, but we will definitely do our best!

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. If you have a song suggestion, please add it to the Song Requests forum.

Thanks again for your support and keep jamming!

1. Improve Chords Tuner Ques

Pease insert timer on/off button in Chords Tuner Ques , beacause it will helpful for beginners to train chords. ( it will helps to how to finger handeling between stings ) so please do the needfull

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Afinador para cuatro venezolano

El cuatro venezolano es uno de los instrumentos mas importantes de Latinoamérica utilizado en todo el mundo. Pero esta app no tiene afinador para cuatro

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Viola

I am learning to play a Viola and this app could help for practicing

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 5 string bass display

Could you add an option in the settings to always display 5 string bass? I'm using a 5 string bass and, especially now that I reached level 5, I get confused a lot when moving between strings. Having the 5th string displayed would really help, even if it is not used, and it seems to be something that would be simple to do, as the app already supports 5 string on certain songs.
    It would also be great to later enable playing of alternate tuning songs on 5 string without retuning, but really - just displaying the extra string would…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Numbered Measures

Please add numbers to the measures. For Piano, Classical 6, Changing Positions, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE for new learners to remember where to change hand position without a landmarker.

I saw several previous years post on the forum that were already closed because of lack of support. please reopen this issue and reconsider.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better filter in searching for songs (guitar)

It would be great if one also could filter the searches by playing technique and style (and not just genre and level), such as being able to filter songs that uses fingerpicking, syncopated strumming, shuffle rhythm, lead/melody etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Detalied song info in app (as on web page)

It would be great if you could show more detalied info about the songs in the app. Things like tempo (bpm), time signature (rythm), chords, key etc. Just like you have on your website when one searches throug the available songs. This would would make it more interesting when starteting to play a song in the app – and, I believe, also enhance the learning outcome!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Respond to "feature requests"

Respond to these requests. All of them seem wonderful, especially the ones about restoring custom songs.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improvisation note checker + recorder

I think it would be great if there was an option where you have like an empty notebar, that shows you what note your are singing. So if you want to make your own melodies you can check your accuracy. And maybe even add a record function where you can export the files out of the application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Teach how to pick and strum

For every kind of picking or strumming it would be nice to learn from an expirienced player how to do it in a good way. Currently I can learn to place the left hand fingers on the fretboard correctly, but nobody teaches best practices how to act with the right hand. A few more videos showing this would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Chord structures.

Would be good to have a lesson to practice different chords and to learn new ones?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. gustaría que huviera accesibilidad para ciegos, Guitar tuna, Carese al 100% de inaccesibilidad. Ciegos agradecerían que lo tomen en cuenta

Improve the application for the blind. Guitar tuna, Carese at 100% accessibility. you would help us to be independent; Blind people would appreciate you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Touchpad two finger scrolling

Scrolling through the song lists and screens on a laptop is quite awkward, having to move the cursor to the edge of the screen and then hold a click and scroll.

Would it be possible to add functionality to scroll with a double finger swipe on the touchpad?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

For Singing, and Guitar. Such a good song!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Direct scrolling

Hello,
    I find it quite frustrating that in the ios user interface you can’t scroll directly from the score and have to use the bottom control. It is not precise and if you want to just go back few beats without loosing tack it is not possible. It would be great to be able just to scroll back directly from the score.
    Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. up and down arrows for strumming

So on top of the chords there can be black arrows going down for when we have to strum and then we could have white arrow pointing up for when we don't have to strum. This way we can keep our hand moving and actually find the rhythm in what we are playing. Because the way it is now. I only stum down when the chord shows to strum and the if have to strum the next chord down, I'll just be waiting there until I have to strum again. And this make my strumming sound choppy.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to choose to remove the name of the cords when practicing to memorize the notes of each cord better

Memorizing the cords position on the scale is hard because it's name is always witen above the scale so I'm used to see the name not the notes that represent the cord on the scale. I ask you to add a feature that allow me to remove the name of the cord above the scale so every user can memorize the notes instead of the name because in usal we don't find the name of a cord upper the scale in music books and scales

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Drop A#

I think we need Drop A# tuning option For Breaking Benjamin and In Flames Songs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Teaching hand stretches at the beginning (guitar)

I wish you would have teached about hand stretching firts, because I felt like my hands weren’t flexible enough for the chords. After I found video about hand stretching, my hands are very flexible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add word to songs

Can you please add lyrics to songs so when we master something we can sing along and entertain our friends :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base