Please make sure you post one idea per suggestion:

Voice Commands for Starting, Restarting etc.

Since Yousician is already listening for notes it would be great if would respond to voice commands like Start, Pause, Restart. As a total noob, and maybe because I'm older (58), I feel like I need to rush to pick up my pick and get it positioned before the first note. It does help that we can pause/un-pause by tapping the space bar instead of gripping the mouse but just saying Start etc would be soooo much easier.

Windows 10 does have built in voice command ability. I suppose some of us might need to train it for those few words but that's no biggie.

Anyway I'm on the trial now. Will subscribe Feb 1 whether this suggestion is added or not. I like learning the basics with Yousician.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Fairfieldguitar commented  · 

Voice recognition is a very different animal. I totally understand if the cannot do it.

• Jason Matthew commented  · 

Yes please! Whether its voice commands or the song starts when you play the first note. something needs to be done.

• Jon P commented  · 

It has been recommended several times to add a longer pause. Having it configurable is a great idea!

• Anonymous commented  · 

If adding voice rec isn't very feasible at least add the ability to configure the length of the count in. Maybe such that when we click the Start / Restart icon a popup gives a choice of say three count-in lengths.

Feedback and Knowledge Base