Please make sure you post one idea per suggestion:

In song practice mode, widen the speed adjustment bar

There's no GUI reason why the speed adjustment bar is so tiny. It typically takes about 10 tries to get close to a speed you want. Triple its width to make it more user friendly.

59 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mike shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Auto practice mode increases speed in 5 % steps. I think a "snap to 5 %" option when manually setting the speed would also work quite well.

• Dave S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too find it difficult to adjust the speed. A wider adjustment bar or plus/minus buttons would help. Its also difficult to set the sliders when trying to focus on just a portion of the song. Need to keep a lead in and natural entry point.

• Wdor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@yousician - Can someone from the product development team comment on these? This seems like a pretty simple thing to implement in one way or another. Do any of these ideas make it onto the product roadmap?

I agree with this idea, in particular with this comment: "Instead of a slider I think plus and minus buttons that increases/decreases 10% would work better"

Instead of a slider I think plus and minus buttons that increases/decreases 10% would work better.

• Jesse Nichols commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Barry! Either 5% or 10% increments. Nobody ever intentionally wanted to practice at 71%. Also, when you take your finger off, it tends to move a tiny bit. Super frustrating!!!

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice if the bar went up to 200% instead of 125%. One possible way to do this would be to have a button that flips the bar from 0-100% to 100-200%.

• Barry Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would say just make it adjustable in 5% steps. I've never felt the need to practice something at exactly 82%, but I often end up there when I'm trying to select 80%.

Feedback and Knowledge Base