• facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This is ridiculous.
        What other apps are comparable?
        I'm a beginner and rarely used this app. Now I can't practice on the few days a month or so when I have time.
        I'm ready to throw in the towel and sell my guitar.

Thanks for the tease yousician.
        Life is still designed for the "haves" not the "have nots".
        pay, pay, pay....
        time to pay to use a highway too.

I'm tired of being strung along, only to have things taken away.
        yousician, you should have 1) never offered this feature in the first place, or 2) left it for the people you originally gave access to it.

Pathetic!

• Gaz commented  · 

I think they've just become extra greedy. Pathetic greedy owners. This is just so disgusting.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi Guys, Firstly kudos on your app I have been a member for about 18 months and am enjoying my journey.I first used the free version of Yousician I had say 10 minutes with feedback and then I could continue to practice without the feedback feature. This progressed me to a point that I had to join so I could get more feedback time, so cashflow for you guys. I also have a keyboard and sometimes change the settings so I can use this instrument however when my lesson time is up I now get locked out of piano and instead get a marketing pop up. The reason I ended up being a member for guitar was the extra practice time without feedback, if I had got the pop up that I am now getting on the keyboard setting I would never have kept on using your app. I think you guys should consider rethinking this change. Cheers Andrew

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes give it back!! its so nonsense

• Daniel Reif commented  · 

What did this feature provide? I am a bit new to the game, so I am not sure what this feature did exactly.

• Mel commented  · 

Bring the feature back please

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm going to uninstall if they don't bring this feature back. Why the heck would I pay for a full year of an app that may remove a core feature on a him?

• Basa commented  · 

Exactly, I want it back.

Feedback and Knowledge Base