Feature requests

Type in your idea in the field below to see if it is already listed. If it is, vote for it! If it is not listed, then post it as a new idea! We can’t promise that we can do all of them, but we will definitely do our best!

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. If you have a song suggestion, please add it to the Song Requests forum.

Having problems and/or need technical assistance? Visit our Help Center and get in touch with our support team.

Thanks again for your support and keep jamming!
  1. Hear voice when singing

In Yousician for singing, I would like to be able to hear myself singing in the headphones.
    Currently it is only playing the song in the headphones. I have to put the headphones on a single ear to be able to have feedback of how I sound.
    This option would be great. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lesson Reminder Time

Currently reminders fire off at 8 am in the morning. I truly believe that this might be the most hectic time of the day for majority of people - wake up, make up, kids, breakfast, commute...

The perfect scenario would be to at least select morning/evening for notifications, but maybe the most hackish way and fastest too, to fire off notification after last lesson time 24h/48h after?

Anyhow - 8am notification that: "Hey, it is go time!" bugs me a bit :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for voting!

You can choose your prefered time to get a reminder by going to Yousician’s settings and, under the Privacy tab, scroll down to Lesson reminders and click “Edit time”.

Here you can choose both the days of the week and the exact time at which you wish to get the practice reminder notification.

We hope this helps. Keep on rocking!

3. Repeat just a little part (riff) in a song

Always put pause and rewind ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Interface compatibility option

Hi, where I lived I am constantly having problems with my iPad’s microphone because of the sound interferences and because I can’t make too much noice. So, I bough an iRig interface to connect the guitar directly to the iPad. However, the app doesn’t support feedback audio. Therefore, when I use headphones with the interface, I can only hear the music of the app and not the guitar. I think this could be solved by allowing an option in the audio section for sound feedback or audio output. I believe that many people that lives in apartments will greatly benefit…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

A feature to hear yourself play is currently available in-app. You can access the Mixer to choose out of a few amps and hear yourself play. Here’s more information:
    https://yousician.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005317689-Guitar-Mixer-feature

If this doesn’t help or if you run into any technical issues, please visit our Help Center to get in touch with our support team:
    https://support.yousician.com/hc/en-us

Keep on rocking!

5. Exercises to learn Fretboard notes

Include a skill builder path to learn all the notes on the fretboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Practice Mode Section Looping

In order to practice difficult sections over and over, I either need to play the whole song over and over or stop playing and manipulate the device to restart the difficult passage.

I'd love to be able to simply set two markers. One is the start point and the other is the restart point.

Preferably with the option to re-count in.

This way, I can drill the part of the song I'm having difficultly with without taking my hands off the guitar (in my case.)

I think this feature would be useful regardless of instrument though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. start of a cycle in practice mode

when you are in practice mode in a cycle - the first note goes immediate after the previous cycle ends. it is very inconvenient, you have to press restart every time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please make separate subscriptions for every instrument as well as combine subscription for those who want all instruments.

I just want to learn Guitar and I'm a student too. But the subscription is really very high cost. Students like me who want to learn only single instrument cannot afford it. Please take some innitial steps.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base