Feature requests

Type in your idea in the field below to see if it is already listed. If it is, vote for it! If it is not listed, then post it as a new idea! We can’t promise that we can do all of them, but we will definitely do our best!

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. If you have a song suggestion, please add it to the Song Requests forum.

Having problems and/or need technical assistance? Visit our Help Center and get in touch with our support team.

Thanks again for your support and keep jamming!
  1. Change the Lick Trainers to mini songs.

Many of the trainers, especially for Piano, are gimmick. They should just be a mini song that you can slow down and repeat.
    The problem is that, just being able to get a lick correct once, at a slow speed, does not make it so that you have mastered it at that speed. The trainers are also "all or nothing" so if you cannot complete the last section of a trainer, the next time you sit to practice, you have to start back from the beginning, which is a waste of time. You can usually just loop that section of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tabs

I am learning how to play the ukelele, and it is going very well. However, when it comes to playing random songs off the internet, I realized that I can't read tabs! Can you put learning tabs into the lessons?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. MIDI input option for guitar

I recently picked up a Jamstik Studio MIDI guitar and I’d love to be able to use its wireless MIDI controller functionality for the yousician guitar suite. Unfortunately, it looks as though yousician only accepts MIDI input for the piano suite, at least when I try to enable it with my keyboard. If this functionality is already built in for the piano, is it possible to enable it for guitar? The MIDI functionality already works with all my other music apps, and I imagine it would use far less CPU to analyze than the mandatory audio input.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Disable automatic scroll

In the new layout, I can no longer see all songs/trainers/videos for a theme at once. If I scroll to an earlier song, when I am finished playing, or exit out of the song without playing, the content is automatically scrolled to the end of the list. I would prefer if the automatic scrolling was disabled, or all exercises within a theme could be seen at once.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve lesson videos

You could streamline video introductions, e.g. the one to the F chord in the piano course. The introducer doesn't have a mic on, so the piano sound is much louder than her voice. On the other hand, the explanations are too fast and it's difficult to make sense of what she's saying. It's difficult to observe the finger positions. In short, these introductions are virtually no good. You could instead streamline them: improve the sound, slow down the explanations, show a better image of the finger positioning, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Highest note achievement

Hi Yousician!

I had a thought based on playing thru one of the At the Movies tracks for guitar for the first time today. Suddenly having to get ready to hit fret 15 (on a classical guitar)! And whoah, I managed to get there in time! I've not played that high on any string before! Then a bit later fret 19?! That seemed crazy. And I missed it, but hey we're all here to learn.
    I thought it would have been really neat to have some extra "New record" bit flash up when I finished the song to say "New…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Metronome improvements

Two suggestions:

1) Show the BPM at which the metronome is running.
    2) Adjustable clicks per beat (1 to 16) would be great. It could be useful to avoid 'silence' between main clicks when practice in slow mode. Furthermore it helps in songs with 'fancy' rhythms.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Delete song score for a non-lesson path song

Please allow the user to reset the song progress for an instrument not just the mission progress.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve Chords Tuner Ques

Pease insert timer on/off button in Chords Tuner Ques , beacause it will helpful for beginners to train chords. ( it will helps to how to finger handeling between stings ) so please do the needfull

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. easily accessible activity time display

I'm trying to practice for an hour a day - it would be great if I could access my daily activity time without having to back out of the lesson screen. How about overlaying a small timer on the all of the screens so I can see it without the need to navigate to a different screen. The user should have the option of displaying or hiding the overlay. Or, failing that, how about a keyboard hot key that can toggle me to the activity screen (and back).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Smaller interface on PC

Well, I'm on a PC, not a Tablet/Smartphone. It's a bit annoying to have such huge text and navigating the menus... Smaller menus would be really nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Piano learning path extension

Dear Yousician team,

I would like to ask to extend the learning path of the piano instrument with additional leves.

There are still a lot of techniques what has to be kown like sustain pedal,etc..

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add metronome in 'perform' mode

whenever you are playing a pro show you use in ear professional stage wireless monitor system so I think is a MUST to have while practicing song in real speed.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. GuitarTuna on AppGallery

Add GuitarTuna app on the App Gallery for Huawei users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Custom Exercise for Piano

Hello, In addition to the yousician app, I am also trying to follow through with the Handbook from Berklee school of music. They had some interesting exercises in it to practice various areas in training.
    It would be really beneficial to have the ability to create your own Music sheet to practice upon.
    Select Beat and BPM -> Select notes -> Start Exercise -> Make sure those notes are played correctly.

Please consider adding exercises from the Free Piano Handout from Berklee if the above would not be possible.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support for Lap Harp

I am learning to play a lap harp (22 strings), and have found "Piano" to be fun and useful. I am considering purchasing a subscription, but I don't know if I will hit a brick wall in the app when I reach out of range notes. Will there be any way to accommodate for this instrument now or in the future?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base