Skip to content

Feature requests

Type in your idea in the field below to see if it is already listed. If it is, vote for it! If it is not listed, then post it as a new idea! We can’t promise that we can do all of them, but we will definitely do our best!

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. If you have a song suggestion, please add it to the Song Requests forum.

Having problems and/or need technical assistance? Visit our Help Center and get in touch with our support team.

Thanks again for your support and keep jamming!

675 results found

1. side scroll results Windows version

The results screen doesn't make it very evident that you need to scroll sideways to see all the results for a long song. There's no scrollbar, using the side scroll button on my mouse doesn't work, and you have to click and drag the right place to see the rest of the song. Please add a scrollbar (or some other visual indicator) and make the hit zone for grabbing to scroll larger or more obvious. Thanks, Yousician is a lot of fun!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

We’ve found that this suggestion has <5 votes and hasn’t had any supporting voices for over half a year. As our developer resources are limited, we need to concentrate on the more popular suggestions. For these reasons, we are declining this one.

As a reminder, when adding new suggestions in the future, make sure to search the Feedback Forum first. Please double-check that there are no other similar suggestions. Adding your vote to an existing idea instead of creating a new one helps us determine what the most requested features are.

We appreciate your understanding. Keep on rocking!

2. 5 note chromatic gem catcher

I'm a professional vocalist and instructor. Your gem catcher game in the workouts is absolutely great for warming up. Particularly the chromatic steps helps train pitch onset and ensuring that when you stop singing the note you don't have pitch drift either (since either of those will cause you not to catch the gem). It's a great straight tone warmup but with only 3 notes really the middle one is the only one that is functioning for training in this way. Please increase it to at least 5 if not more.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

We’ve found that this suggestion has <5 votes and hasn’t had any supporting voices for over half a year. As our developer resources are limited, we need to concentrate on the more popular suggestions. For these reasons, we are declining this one.

As a reminder, when adding new suggestions in the future, make sure to search the Feedback Forum first. Please double-check that there are no other similar suggestions. Adding your vote to an existing idea instead of creating a new one helps us determine what the most requested features are.

3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

5. make a guitar song

I would like to sing a song on guitar and it tells you what freats to play

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

6. Minor pentantonic sequences for all boxes

You already have the lesson for one box, this has been mighty helpful for my improvising skills. If you could please do sequences for all the boxes it would be awesome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

7. Show my own soundwave

Hello! I sometimes have difficulties in playing some short bent notes correctly. I'd really find it helpful to have the opportunity to take a look at the soundwave of my own playing to see the discrepancy between my wave and the one that is required. After having finished the song.
    Short notes don't show my soundwave, so sometimes I have no idea why this particular note is red. Was mine too high, too low, too short, too ...? Kind regards!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

8. Guitar Fingerpicking Waltzing Matilda (in G)

My idea is to simply change this song. This is not an appropriate song for this level. It's Light Years ahead of the previous material. Plus there are no chord diagrams which is also a huge shift in the learning path.

Please simply change this song at this level.

Thank you kindly for your time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

9. Chapman Stick Railboard

I was super excited to discover I was super excited to discoverYousician.... well until I was told it’s not applicable to my Chapman Stick Railboard.
    I am learning a 10 string Railboard.
    I know your system would be adaptable to it.
    I just thought I would present it to you.
    Thank you
    Sunie

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

10. Score out of...

I would like to see the total available points for each song and ideally each section of the song. If I get 55650 points for a performance, it would be helpful to know how many points that’s out of.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

We’ve found that this suggestion hasn’t had any supporting voices for over half a year. As our developer resources are limited, we need to concentrate on the more popular suggestions. For these reasons, we are declining this one.

11. Solos

Instrumental solos or a cappella (vocal solo)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

12. Suport for the new Boss Wasa-Air

Add Suport for the new Boss Wasa-Air Headset

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

13. A feature for former players to be able for them to get back to their former level more efficiently

It would be nice to have such a feature to be able to get back to our former level more efficiently.

And to do so, ask when using the app for the first time, what our best level was instead of our level at the moment.

And maybe something to think of would also be to make the feature available at all moments in the options or somewhere else if we already had an account but didn't use it for a long time ;)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

14. Ability to adjust tutorials if you pop a string

If you pop a string while practicing, there should be an adjustment option that factors that in and allows you to continue learning until you can get a new string/strings. ESPECIALLY since music stores aren't even open due to COVID19, so buying new strings isn't an option. There are 6 of us trying to learn as a group, but we're all stuck due to one busted string and no way to adjust for that. Deleting app x 6, for now anyway.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

15. Guided lesson warm up

I find it very frustrating on the guided lesson that in the warm-up section I could be warming up a song with strumming (rhythm) And then they ask me what I want to play and I choose fretting - and then they instantly take me to level seven song and my fingers didn’t even warm up fretting. That question should come first and then that should prompt what the warm-up is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

16. It tells you exaclty what you need to get gold stars

This could be just me, but in "Ear Training: Up and Down" everything is not Golden. Like everything else in the syllabus is golden, no green in sight. But even though I get the dots with no mistake, nothing happens.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

17. Have the staff and note to be sung displayed, not just the green, horizontal line (and note letter (if switched on)).

I wish to learn to sight read. For students like me, please give us this option, rather than just have the green horizontal line (with the note name embedded, if switched on).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

18. Direct selection.

Sometimes I browse songs and play one after the other.
    Going through the menus is sometimes boring, to choose the song, the level, the last screen before going starting playing...
    It would be nice to have some preselected options and then start playing.
    Also some songs take a while to start witht he drums intro plus the start of the guitar (the instrument I am learning)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

19. Ability to charge iPad while connected to Midi

I have a dongle that has a USB port and a lightning charging port. The midi setup gets confused when I am connected to both ports and switches back and forth between ports. Would like to be able to lock the second port from being read by the app. That way I can always be connected via USB and always be charging.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

20. Playing more parts

I would like to see the opportunity to play more parts together before playing the whole song. I practice the different parts, get al the gold stars but playing the whole piece at once is often too much. So combining the parts for getting a longer part and perhaps combining longer sections and then the whole song.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

• Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base