Skip to content

Feature requests

Type in your idea in the field below to see if it is already listed. If it is, vote for it! If it is not listed, then post it as a new idea! We can’t promise that we can do all of them, but we will definitely do our best!

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. If you have a song suggestion, please add it to the Song Requests forum.

Having problems and/or need technical assistance? Visit our Help Center and get in touch with our support team.

Thanks again for your support and keep jamming!

754 results found

1. Start Yousician on selected screen

I have a Macbook Pro and a second screen. When I start a program clicking the icon in the dock it starts on the same screen, except for Yousician that always starts on the Macbook screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

We’ve found that this suggestion has <5 votes and hasn’t had any supporting voices for over half a year. As our developer resources are limited, we need to concentrate on the more popular suggestions. For these reasons, we are declining this one.

As a reminder, when adding new suggestions in the future, make sure to search the Feedback Forum first. Please double-check that there are no other similar suggestions. Adding your vote to an existing idea instead of creating a new one helps us determine what the most requested features are.

We appreciate your understanding. Keep on rocking!

2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

We’ve found that this suggestion has <5 votes and hasn’t had any supporting voices for over half a year. As our developer resources are limited, we need to concentrate on the more popular suggestions. For these reasons, we are declining this one.

As a reminder, when adding new suggestions in the future, make sure to search the Feedback Forum first. Please double-check that there are no other similar suggestions. Adding your vote to an existing idea instead of creating a new one helps us determine what the most requested features are.

3. canciones en español

Que tal, podra haber canciones en español?. Podria grabarlas en mi estudio y enviarselas. Espero puedan responderme. Gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to modify song order in “Your Collection”

You can create a “Your Collection” song list which is great. However, you can’t change the sequence of the songs in the list after you add them. Add this ability (or please make it easier to find how to do this.). Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

5. KALA U - Bass Support

Support for KALA U Bass

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

6. please add some hindi(India) songs in yousician

Team, Yousician please add some hindi(India) songs in yousician, we are getting bored.......i havent heard any song i am practicing the songs that I have never heard of. why should we pay for premium services if we dont get what we want

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your song request.

Please note that the feature requests forum is only used for proposing and discussing new features.

Please post your song requests to the forum here instead https://yousician.uservoice.com/forums/916303-song-requests. To avoid duplicates, please check if the song is already posted and if found, vote for it. Please add one song per suggestion instead of an artist discography.

Keep on rocking!

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your song request. Please note that the feature requests forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely.

For song requests, please visit the link below, make sure there is not a similar request already and create a new suggestion (or vote for existing ones). Please add one song per suggestion.
    https://yousician.uservoice.com/forums/916303-song-requests

Keep on rocking!

8. Musicals genre

Love the format although agree can get tedious when stuck on a particular tune - maybe needs to be alternatives offered after a while to avoid frustration.
    I would love to see a ‘musicals / songs from the shows’ genre as would be popular with many , especially the older groups.

Church music including modern as well as traditional , would be good too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for voting.

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. We do appreciate all songs requests and want to ask you to leave your ideas on our Song Requests forum:
    https://yousician.uservoice.com/forums/916303-song-requests

When doing so, please remember to add one song per idea. If you have multiple songs on your mind, you can definitely create multiple requests.

Keep on rocking!

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

10. Teach chords in alternate tunings

Using a capo or alternate tunings the chords will be different.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

11. Private tutoring / feedback

Yousician has been a great tool to help me learn the ukulele. I’ve been playing for several months and have made it to level 5.

However, I find sometimes I have trouble with a few things or have questions. A suggestion I have could be real personal feedback. It could be done several different ways:

Option 1:
    Each premium member gets 3x questions they can ask a Yousician tutor each month. It could be through email or video. For example if I have a question about how I’m strumming a song I can record it and send it in. A…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

12. Ability to modify the default concert pitch of 440Hz

Currently the app is programmed to expect that the piano is tuned to the standard convert pitch of 440 Hz. However, some older pianos use a different concert pitch and many simply cannot be re-tuned because it would put too much stress on the frame. A great power-feature would be if you could expose an advanced setting where one can change the default concert pitch of 440 Hz to something else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. you need to add bands that play rock en espanol

heroes del silencio
    mana
    el tri
    caifanes
    soda stereo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Funnier lyrics on voice learning path PLEEEASE!!!

Why not use popular songs lyrics on the learning path of voice module?

The actual lyrics on voice module are VEEEEEEERY boring!!!
    All the rest of the app is very nice, but I feel myself a perfect idiot singing all those "like motivational' things...

It makes me remember the religious songs that I was required to sing eeeeevey day at school when I was child :///

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

17. Song Composition

Add lessons or trainings about how to compose or arrange songs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

18. True tab

True tabulature on white background.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

19. Errors

I would like an option for when I detect errors in the notation... f.ex. I’ve detected errors in the “finger-colours” more than once...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

20. Lowest fret possible

I’d buy subscription if I could force lessons to use lowest fret possible for notes. Sure it’s good to learn to play bass up the fret board but I personally learn so much more when I can stay at the bottom of the fret board. Not a satisfying experience without this option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for voting!

• Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base