Please make sure you post one idea per suggestion:

Make the app for offline use

I don't have wifi at home, so I'm not able to play with the app unless I take my guitar to a friend's house. If there was a way to download the songs for offline use it would be a much more universal app

915 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rayleen Weed shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

175 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Annie Yazbeck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To download music and playlists for offline use, the first tool coming to my mind is AudFree Spotify Music Converter, which can help me to download Spotify music and playlists offline and save them on my computer with the free account so that I can listen to them even I don't have the Wi-Fi connection. It's easy to operate. If you'd like to download Spotify music for offline use, you can have a try of this perfect tool. For more, please visit: https://www.audfree.com

• JT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really needed. I like to take my guitar on vacation to up north cabin and no internet.

• Sara Kuhns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enough good reasons in the comments already. I'm sad this was not included in 3.0. Please promote this for the next release or provide a reasonable explanation why this doesn't fit your business model.

• Weaver Willow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Yousician and use it daily. I am going to be off-line, off grid for a few months and want to keep working in my songs. It would be great to be able to acces the practice mode without a network connection. It would not need to “listen” and offer feedback, just play the songs I already have downloaded.

• JT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree, this feature is a must. Paying customers should be able to use this app when out of range of Internet access.

• spencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I travel or go outdoors where there is no WiFi and want to practice or play songs using the app but can’t. Very frustrating.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An offline option would be greatly appreciated. I regularly spend days at a time out of range and miss my favourite new activity very much. I do play a little from sheet but don't feel my skills are at a level where it gives me the same satisfaction as Yousician.
    Whether it be my list of favorites or recent songs or my current learning stages, having something to work on so I'm not going backwards when I don't have coverage would be great.
    Thanks for the great app, I really do love way it is teaching and inspiring me.

It's the same to me. I bought the programm for using at school, but I can't do it with my pupils, because there is no wifi in the classroom. So I can't open the programm even that I have paid it.
    I would like to install the programm on my PC at school. Couldn'd you say me, a possibility, so that I can use it for my work. Otherwise I have bought it for nothing.

Agree. I work away from home for days at a time and take my guitar with me. Offline use is a must!

• Cristina Butcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How has much a modern day app development team not pushed to bring out offline mode? Just think of the extra subscriptions you would get from the user if this was made available. I am paying for another app because of this feature but will subscribe to Youcision when it is made available as I prefer the layout and content.

• Tescot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am spending the next few years traveling and internet is modest at best, and minimal to none most of the time. Would LOVE to be able to use offline. Even if it means only my favorite, or selected songs. I understand needing to update regularly, but an offline version even with limited capability, would be wonderful!!!

• Tescot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am spending the next few years traveling and internet is modest at best, and minimal to none most of the time. Would LOVE to be able to use offline. Even if it means only my favorite, or selected songs. I understand needing to update regularly, but an offline version even with limited capability, would be wonderful!!!

• Henrique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a problem: Yousician is only avaliable online. If your house has no Internet connection, you can't use Yousician. You'll have to install a box and all things that are needed to have connection. This could be a problem. If you are travelling, it gets worse. In a plane, there's no problem, if you are travelling with a company that offers free Wi-Fi, just like Emirates. In bus, there are also companies that offer free Wi-Fi connection. But in boat, oh-oh! It is a problem. If you are in a big boat, there may be connection, but I'm not sure. If you are in a small boat, built with wood, there is no connection. You have to use mobile data. For these reasons, Yousician should be also disponible offline.

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to download lessons and songs for use when connectivity is poor. Also, being able to go back and refresh on old lessons that are saved would be super helpful

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base