Please make sure you post one idea per suggestion:

Please re-enable to option to upload songs

I recently just started using this feature and found it very promising. I find Yousician to be a great tool to learn and practice how to play a song, so I was very excited to find I could import my GuitarPro arrangements. However, with that feature recently being deprecated, I'm very disappointed now because I have to re-think how I'm going to use Yousician.

252 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please re-enable the ability to upload your own songs. This feature would be extremely useful to me as a songwriter, as would allow me to compose my songs in a sequencer but then upload the midi so I could learn to play it live with all the great practice functionality of Yousician. Please bring back this feature

• Brian McKiernan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will not be renewing because of this. I had to write a melody and include chords for a school project. Thought it would be great to practice on here but thats not an option. Whats the point of having software that lets you learn songs but you're restricted to crap or the exceedingly rare song yousician gets approved. If this is a learning tool then let it be a learning tool. You can't make software for learning and either have no content or not open it up for use.

• Faisal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After giving up on them adding this feature back, I canceled my subscription today
    Very sad to see such a wonderful tool go useless like this

• thikadolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We sell high quality novelty and real passports, Buy Real Passport online, Buy Passport online, Fake Passport For Sale, Real Passports for sale, Buy Documents online, buy ielts certificates, buy real ID card, buy real driver’s license online, uk passports, us passport,passport for sale, buy passport online Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents.

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full. To get the additional information contact us;

Email: macbrown@gmail.com

whatsApp ; +44 7405 872 978

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Restore the old file upload feature. It was so great to dive into hard music and custom exercises, what with the note detection and gamification.

Count me in. This is such an important feature.
    And there sure can be a creative and solid version for dealing with the (c)-issues, if there are any.
    There is a ton of music out there, which is not (c)-ed at all.

• Radek Durski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Things are crazy. You.tubbe.. and others got tons of copyrighted materials, and have no problem with that, but if you want to be creative there are copyrights. I got thing. If You got problems with copyright owners, and they dont want to offer "their" songs under milion dollars, just dont give it. Maybe there are tons of well known songs, which can be uses with owner permission. Also you can inform community how much someones want money for "song" and we will know it is right or no. Or Maybe uses micro pay for songs you love, and not pay for "any" song. Third way is let people uses late usability as it was on their private account - foe example if someone got premium.
    I still think that program is good to learn, but also bit missing old stuff.

• Radek Durski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Things are crazy. You.tubbe.. and others got tons of copyrighted materials, and have no problem with that, but if you want to be creative there are copyrights. I got thing. If You got problems with copyright owners, and they dont want to offer "their" songs under million dollars, just dont give it. Maybe there are tons of well known songs, which can be uses with owner permission. Also you can inform community how much someones want money for "song" and we will know it is right or no. Or Maybe uses micro pay for songs you love, and not pay for "any" song. Third way is let people uses late usability as it was on their private account - foe example if someone got premium.
    I still think that program is good to learn, but also bit missing old stuff.

I was super excited about this functionality and was gonna upgrade to premium, just so I can import some chinese songs I wanted to learn. Now that it doesn't exist, I'm really disappointed : (
    Hope you guys can bring this back, and not confine song selection to just "popular english songs"
    Seriously, this is a killer feature that could make you guys dominate the guitar learning realm, and now you take this away? Good luck with one day some competitor coming up with the exact offering you're missing and steal all your customers lol

• Henrique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. With the removal of the user created songs and of the song creater function, many users unistalled Yousician and/or cancelled their subscriptions. Cancelling the best thing of an app is the recipe for disaster.

• Can Percinler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I become member of Yousician because of importing any Youtube songs into it feature, however you removed this feature from your application and I can not use it anymore. Please put this feature back on your next upgrade, otherwise I would like to ask refund for my membership.

• Amberto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My only reason to pay the subscription is this feature, now I have a useless app.

When they announced that would be a replacement feature, I waited skeptical.
    And now, for my disgust, I discovered that their replacement was to spam the screen with a lot of versions of a hand full of musics. This desperate attempt to make it look that they have some variety, is not only useless, but obnoxious (a more user friendly experience wold be to group all versions of the same music). Furthermore most of the musics are from a particular taste.

In short, there was no replacement. This looks more like industrial sabotage then stupidity. They had no reason to remove this feature. If they kept the feature behind paywall and stored the custom music locally, they wold have a better outcome. Without loosing so many subscribers and losing all hope to someone recommend the app.

I hope they get the house in order, many users like me are patiently waiting. Without a proper solution, soon the word will spread out and it will be too late to repair the damage.

• zach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it was the best feature i dont even mind if the song i put are public or private i just want to play them since they are not on the app and i dont see the point of paying 100$ + per year to be able to play songs i dont like that much, the bb king and iron maiden ones are cool the others idgaf so im basically paying for 3-4 songs worth it

• Magnus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought my premium sub thinking this feature was included. I hope this gets enabled again, or some competitor shows up with a feature like it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base