Please make sure you post one idea per suggestion:

Please re-enable to option to upload songs

I recently just started using this feature and found it very promising. I find Yousician to be a great tool to learn and practice how to play a song, so I was very excited to find I could import my GuitarPro arrangements. However, with that feature recently being deprecated, I'm very disappointed now because I have to re-think how I'm going to use Yousician.

355 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

71 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some way of creating interactive, yousician style songs from a tab or through some interface. Some way of adding our own content to yousician. They could be public of private.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear yousician team

Will you bring back creator mode? I never understood why this was removed. It's a great tool...

I wish you would release this as a separate download, with a one time purchase. Much like "guitar pro" but with your way of illustrating it.

• naphtali levy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring it back, I used this feature to compose my own songs and warm ups, but now I can't, and it makes me sad

Premium+ will never be able to replace this, as many songs I want are local or self made

Please consider your users, even if this was a premium feature it would be worth it!

• Sheray Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like yousician and its great for learning. But what use it is when you can't play your fav songs. As soon as somebody can play a little bit you are forcing other people to go outside yousician and look for tabs and practice. It has no hindi songs. You should at least give offline feature to play tracks.

• Sheray Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, i want to play Indian songs. Yousician does not have it. I am totally depended on it. Until i learn to read tabs or chords outside or yousician; i cant play it.
    You should enable this option at least on PC; offline if may be.

I loved the youtube feature. I came to see it is no longer there, for some odd reason, and the songs I want to learn is not here. Can you please put it back?

I have guitar pro but isnt as fun to play along to. Would happily pay for an additional licence to an offline/desktop version of yousician with song creator embedded.

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please re-enable the ability to upload your own songs. This feature would be extremely useful to me as a songwriter, as would allow me to compose my songs in a sequencer but then upload the midi so I could learn to play it live with all the great practice functionality of Yousician. Please bring back this feature

• Brian McKiernan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will not be renewing because of this. I had to write a melody and include chords for a school project. Thought it would be great to practice on here but thats not an option. Whats the point of having software that lets you learn songs but you're restricted to crap or the exceedingly rare song yousician gets approved. If this is a learning tool then let it be a learning tool. You can't make software for learning and either have no content or not open it up for use.

• Faisal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After giving up on them adding this feature back, I canceled my subscription today
    Very sad to see such a wonderful tool go useless like this

Simple, we used to be able to make custom songs using backing tracks from YouTube, but no longer. Bring it back.

• thikadolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We sell high quality novelty and real passports, Buy Real Passport online, Buy Passport online, Fake Passport For Sale, Real Passports for sale, Buy Documents online, buy ielts certificates, buy real ID card, buy real driver’s license online, uk passports, us passport,passport for sale, buy passport online Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents.

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full. To get the additional information contact us;

Email: macbrown@gmail.com

whatsApp ; +44 7405 872 978

Maybe there could be a feature where you could write your own song? And then test yourself with it? I like making songs, even though I am relatively new to the guitar. I think it would be cool if we could write songs and then share them or test ourselves playing them.

Restore the old file upload feature. It was so great to dive into hard music and custom exercises, what with the note detection and gamification.

Count me in. This is such an important feature.
    And there sure can be a creative and solid version for dealing with the (c)-issues, if there are any.
    There is a ton of music out there, which is not (c)-ed at all.

• Radek Durski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Things are crazy. You.tubbe.. and others got tons of copyrighted materials, and have no problem with that, but if you want to be creative there are copyrights. I got thing. If You got problems with copyright owners, and they dont want to offer "their" songs under milion dollars, just dont give it. Maybe there are tons of well known songs, which can be uses with owner permission. Also you can inform community how much someones want money for "song" and we will know it is right or no. Or Maybe uses micro pay for songs you love, and not pay for "any" song. Third way is let people uses late usability as it was on their private account - foe example if someone got premium.
    I still think that program is good to learn, but also bit missing old stuff.

• Radek Durski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Things are crazy. You.tubbe.. and others got tons of copyrighted materials, and have no problem with that, but if you want to be creative there are copyrights. I got thing. If You got problems with copyright owners, and they dont want to offer "their" songs under million dollars, just dont give it. Maybe there are tons of well known songs, which can be uses with owner permission. Also you can inform community how much someones want money for "song" and we will know it is right or no. Or Maybe uses micro pay for songs you love, and not pay for "any" song. Third way is let people uses late usability as it was on their private account - foe example if someone got premium.
    I still think that program is good to learn, but also bit missing old stuff.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base