drsgupta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

113 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Angie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make a Yousician version for drummers ! ! !

P.S. As another user stated, please make it compatible with acoustic as well, if possible !!! Fellow musicians: Keep rockin' ! ;) ...and never take for granted or underestimate the gift that music is to us !

• Christian Boudreau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have a plan to add drum lesson? Two of my kids are using you're app (piano & guitare). It will be great if my third kid could also use Yousician to learn drum.

• Joel Burr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Youcisian for Drums would be incredible! You already have bass, guitar & vocals, all you need is signing to make it possible for a whole band to practice their own parts!

• Vlad Pustai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be awesome. And technically speaking that should not be such a (very) big deal for the programmers from yousician. And believe me... It would make a huge impact on the market.

• Russ Green commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see I'm not the only one who wants drums! I love all offered for guitar, so adding drums would be super awesome.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add drums. I have bran new Alesis, I feel tempted to cancel Yousician and move completely to Melodics

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've electronic drums which is what they should support, it's easier with MIDI/USB out for the software side of things to recognize the sound. If they can do acoustic drums too...then great.

• Erlend Henriksen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would love to see some kind of drum support. Both acoustic and electric. It would be awesome if you could have some sort of rythm path as well where you only need to clap for example

• Porsu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to suggest a new intrument before I noticed that this request is already here. This instrument could be kind of generic one. I think that same generic instrument could cover violin, flute etc. I would like to get something where you can play only one melody line without chords. I personally use this software with vibraphone, then I am using piano mode. I have used this software just few days, so I don’t know all the possibilities yet. All basic lessons work well with vibraphone.
    Normally I play drums. Integrating drums to this software may be too complicated.

• Andrew Hubble commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think drumming is very important to all people. The reason that I love drumming is I want to learn how to read drum music and to learn how to hold my sticks properly and to practice some rudiments and some fills and triplets. That's what drumming is all about!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base