Feature requests

Type in your idea in the field below to see if it is already listed. If it is, vote for it! If it is not listed, then post it as a new idea! We can’t promise that we can do all of them, but we will definitely do our best!

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. If you have a song suggestion, please add it to the Song Requests forum.

Thanks again for your support and keep jamming!

1. History

• I would love to have the option of reordering my song history into alpha order - Thanks - loving Yousician

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to disable key press animations in Piano mode

I recently started seeing the piano keys being "played" on screen as the notes go by. It's been tricking me into thinking that I'm playing different keys than I actually am and it makes it very difficult, in the moment, to figure out which finger is actually playing which key. It's infuriating.

Please give us an option to disable these animations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Online mode

We only play songs by ourselves, but what if there were an option where you can press to wait to get connected with other players to play a song? That would be so cool!! For example, you sign in with your instrument and wait for other players to join around the world, so each of you can take a part (bass, melody, etc...) and play! I hope you get what I'm saying. Please guys, if you think this idea would make yousician better, please vote! Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Subscription for the CIS countries and its high cost

I want to see the price of the extended version of the CIS countries was tied to the exchange rate. $ 10 is a lot for Russia and Ukraine, and because people can not afford a subscription. After all, this is the tenth part of the salary. I ask to take a note of this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to navigate to concrete page from home page

As the topic says, it would be great to be able to navigate to pages like "Your favorites", "Top songs", "Go For Gold!" etc. We already have these as the headers for songs on this page, so why not to make these headers links? Will be a great UX boost!

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. What's new

Please stop showing me what's new every time I open the app. The App Store already tells me what's new in the update. I don't need to see it every day in the app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add positive notifications - not just look at everyone who is playing better than you

Right now the notifications are mainly: Look at all the people that have played a song better then you have! Lets add more positive notifications - like "20 new people have played a song and you're still ranked above 500 other people." Or "You have collected 200 stars this week - good job!" Or "Just 1 more hour this week to hit your goal of practicing 5 hours per week - keep it up!"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Set practice time for Mac/PC/Linux etc.

It would be nice if you could set the time you want to practice, so you stay consistent.

You could set a time for 7:00 A.M. and then set it to 7:00 P.M. or whenever, that way, you get twice as much practice in one day.

Also, maybe allow the time of the lessons to be flexible whenever is convenient for us.

For example: lessons are 30 mins, but maybe you don't have that much time that day, so you could change it to 5 min, 15, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add reminders to laptop version

Mac/Pc/Unix/etc should have the option of setting a reminder like in the iOS version. This would be a useful feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Silver and Bronze badges be possible on all challenge songs

the top score should earn the gold badge, the second highest silver, and the third highest score be bronze.. no matter how many people share these positions...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 41 42 43 45 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base