Feature requests

Type in your idea in the field below to see if it is already listed. If it is, vote for it! If it is not listed, then post it as a new idea! We can’t promise that we can do all of them, but we will definitely do our best!

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. If you have a song suggestion, please add it to the Song Requests forum.

Thanks again for your support and keep jamming!

Please make sure you post one idea per suggestion:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. A subscription with monthly billing that doesn't span a year.

A subscription with monthly billing that doesn't span a year. For example, I know that I cant play at all next spring so it would be a waste of money to subscribe to a yearly plan.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Larger fret number size

I have trouble reading the fret numbers in tab when playing without leaning in really close to the phone. Can you make the fret numbers bigger?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sistema di notazione

Salve, ho acquistato la versione completa ma ho visto che il sistema di notazione in italiano manca lo stesso, è possibile aggiornare l'applicazione aggiungere questa notazione? Grazie

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Filter options when searching by levels

It would be very helpful if you could include some filters on the general search screen. For example, when searching for all level 5 songs, I’d like to narrow my search to songs I haven't played or songs I haven't perfected. I now need to scroll the entire song list for a given level to find unplayed songs. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Excelent app, but.......premium + for favourites songs if you want just 1 instrument????

Excelent app, but....Favourites songs just with "Premium +"???? ..........I find total expensive,
    I was total decided to be premium but I just want to play the bass, not others, and if I have to pay the Premium + for the favourites songs when I just want to play the bass......I find that's not good point, and I've seen in several forums yousician has lost lot of customers for that.

If I find a way or any discount I could think about being premium, but not this price.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Activity Report - New stars

Right now you get your time and stars earned. But stars earned does not say much. I'd like to see new stars I've earned, gold and silver, that I didn't have the week before. Because I think this shows actual progress. It shows you now play songs better than the week before. I think it would be great to show and a great and easy indicator of learning to play.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Changing music notation for each hand individually (PIANO)

I would like to ask you to create an option to choose, to study with "Sheet" in the right hand and "Enhanced" in the left hand, this way helps to improve the decoration of the notes in the F key. Because I find it easier to read scores in the key of the Sun, in the key of Fa, I do not read quickly. The yousician system allows you to use only one notation for both hands, ideally I could put different notation on each hand. Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Awkward tempo

I don't know what it is, but yousicians sense of timing is very off and awkward. I'll be scoring notes properly but it'll always say I was "early" or "late". But their perfect timing is very off and feels very strange.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Notação

Olá, meu nome é Paulo, sou do Brazil. Gostaria de solicitar que criassem uma opção para escolher, estudar com "Sheet" na mão direita e "Enhanced" na mão esquerda, esta forma ajuda a melhorar o decorar as notas na clave de Fá. Pois tenho mais facilidade de ler partituras na clave de Sol, na clave de Fá, não leio rapidamente. O sistema yousician permite usar apenas uma notação para ambas as mãos, o ideal seria que eu conseguisse colocar notação diferente em cada mão. Obrigado!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Jamstik

I have a Jamstik 7 and it would be great if it was compatible with this app. I can't always play an actual guitar because I travel for work about 75%of the time but came across the Jamstik and now I'm making real improvement in my playing. Today I ran across Yousician and was blown away by the amount of material so I hooked up my Jamsik and was very disappointed to say the least. This really is a great app, thanks for your time!

- Josh

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Subscribtion

Why don't you make it simple to cancel subscriptions? Why are you guys keep holding the customers that doesn't want to use this application. I have used 2 months and then later I didn't get much time to use it. Then I decided to cancel my subscription. I requested to cancel my account Yousician didn't follow up.now I am paying for subscription for almost 6 months without any use of it. Begging on streets is much better than taking money from customers account without satisfying customers need. Now I hate my decision to learn guitar. Very very annoying. I wish…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More singing lessons

The singing lessons helped a rookie like myself but they are not as expansive as the guitar learning path. I need more lessons for singing please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Vocals - need a "free-form" chase the notes

Layout would be the same, range is user-defined (from A2 to A4, for example), and instead of target bars, you just see the note you're currently singing. Helpful when:
    a) singing classical scales with half-tone stops
    b) practicing "jumps" from one note to another
    c) making sure you're hitting correct notes when you sing a song that's not on Yousician, but you know it's key (which is a big for me, since I'm Russian and we obviously don't sing "Tennessee river" by the fire)

It would be easy to implement, since you already have "Find your vocal range" feature. Just…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 8 string tuner with diffrent tunings more than standards

Want a 8 string tuner like the 6 string with the same tunings but you know... 8 string

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please offer more sales this has become unaffordable

Please offer more sales this has become unaffordable

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stream Lower Quality Lessons

My Internet isn't very strong, which makes streaming the educational videos challenging and time consuming. It would be helpful if there were any option to reduce video quality or to download the course videos ahead of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 8 string tuner to go with the 7

I need to have a 8 string tuner I have one and it's hard to use the frets and get dead on without it and having to use chromatic tuner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Don’t re-list same song for each difficulty

Have the song listed one time with sub-categories (once selected) for each version/difficulty of the song

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)