Feature requests

Type in your idea in the field below to see if it is already listed. If it is, vote for it! If it is not listed, then post it as a new idea! We can’t promise that we can do all of them, but we will definitely do our best!

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. If you have a song suggestion, please add it to the Song Requests forum.

Thanks again for your support and keep jamming!

1. To have a full song partition

To have the ability to see the whole song's partition si that we ll be able to train by reading too for us to really master the song

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. personal teacher and body posture training

it seems a lot of it is doing myself going through the lessons blah blah blah. there's no feedback theres no teacher. maybe make a way for the community to learn together or even teach each other afer a certain level. have some sort of human connection other than the challenge and the "leader borad for songs"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. finger picking lessons

so I like the idea of finger picking. that way I can feel and know the strings i'm on. so my idea entitles the finger picking styles teaching styles and practices I noticed there songs that involve it but not really any lessons it just afeels assumed that i want to play with a pick

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. big/ small handed style of playing the triditional style may not work for said people.

it appears there is only one style of learning which I assume is the traditional style. but the issue i am having is I have huge hands or "man hands" looking up a few videos on youtube that can be an advantage when playing chords (which trying to learn the traditional style is a nightmare) so why not create a style tailored to people with huge hands? maybe one for people with smaller hands too espically for the electric.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Subtitles for video.

To add subtitles to training videos would be a good idea, especially in different languages. It is easy to understand English in text form, but it is much more difficult to perceive by ear for people who do not speak English.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Requested song sorting option

Currently you can filter requested songs as “hot,” “recent,” etc. It would be really helpful if we could also sort by artist alphabetically. This would obviously require users to enter their requested songs in a specific manner, but it would be a big help. I’m sure Yousician could analyze which artists get more responses than others, and could better fill their customers needs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Requested songs already available for play

We should be able to flag songs in the requested songs list as “available in Yousician.” While scrolling through the list of song requests I noticed several of them are already playable in Yousician.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please make yousician work on chromebook.

I just want to play guitar on my chromebook but I can't. Please make it downloadable, I really liked yousician!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cord Shapes on Strings

When the ball is rolling to a initial Cords first three strums indicating frets shape for a C it would be helpful to show the notes on the strings as to assist in memorization of the shape. That is just include yousician shape guide that already exists at the top of the screen and lay it over the rolling fret string guides first three strums only.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Songtexts

I would like to sing to my new Ukulele Skills and therefore would really like to download the PDF Formats for the Songtexts, is this possibl

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. differentiate between "best sum of parts score" and "best score in one take"

right now you can gold star each part in different takes and the score shown is the sum of the best time you played each separate part. they really need to make a separate marker for your best score playing the entire song in a single take. that's all, thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to filter songs by star achievement

ie - level 1 pop songs that I’ve scored 2 stars, or level 3 songs that have zero stars

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The TOTAL NUMBER # of ALL your songs on yousician

Before, you used to have a feature where it was noted exactly the TOTAL number # of songs you had but now, it’s all mixed and you never know how many songs are in your app! I like that feature back where it is stated the TOTAL # of your songs!
    (For ALL instruments)!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A feature where guitar and singing is combined for yousician to detect and give you feedback!

For example: I like to play the guitar and sing @ the same time like many others do because playing the guitar and singing go hand in hand and everybody who do both like to combine them together so a feature where you can play the guitar and sing @ the same time but yousician can give you feedback on both @ the same time just like it does individually and separately! So that we can check if our singing is in sync with our guitar playing!
    (PS: ALSO; include the same feature as well for playing the ukulele and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. NEW “YOUTUBE” Feature!

Automatically turn the tabs, notes, AND chords of ANY song/music/video/performance from YOUTUBE into the gameplay illustration on yousician! Even if you don’t want us to share it with the community because of copyright then you can put a “not allowed to share” feature where we can’t share it with anybody else but just use it for our own enjoyment, learning, and education! A HUGE PART of learning is to make it fun for us and if we don’t like some of the songs because it is not what we usually listen to or is not our usual taste; then how…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base