Feature requests

Type in your idea in the field below to see if it is already listed. If it is, vote for it! If it is not listed, then post it as a new idea! We can’t promise that we can do all of them, but we will definitely do our best!

Please note, that this forum is for proposing and discussing new features and their technical implementation solely. If you have a song suggestion, please add it to the Song Requests forum.

Having problems and/or need technical assistance? Visit our Help Center and get in touch with our support team.

Thanks again for your support and keep jamming!
  1. Piano Scales learning before chords.

Please add in learning as must have at least the major and minor scales. In workout you have only the chords within the scale. Music is mathematics. We can’t learn mechanical some chords without knowing the entire scale of those chords. Also the chords within a scale shall be a must have and not only optional in workout. We learn notes from C4 to C5, let’s say, and than we learn that those notes are part of one scale. Than within this C scale there are chords we must learn… in a logical form.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. scales, chords and arpeggios

I am aware there is a section for scales in workouts, but there needs to be much more in depth learning here. Workouts that include similar and parallel motion in octaves, contrary motion, separated by thirds, sixths, triads, arpeggios etc. Scales are the foundation for all playing and as an app that is supposed to help people learn, these foundations should be a
    major part of a learning app (even if its just for the premium members). I enjoy the fun, popular songs that get people interested, but some people want more theory and foundational work which is lacking here.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Family plan - more members

To be able to add more than 3 family members

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Navigation via strings.

Ability to "play again" or "practise" by strumming one string. I really hate having to lean forward to use the mouse again ;)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Skip a song during guided lesson

Let us skip a song during a guided lesson to continue learning other play styles/songs. Being stuck weeks on something too difficult (e.g fingerpicking) when you could make still some progress in other styles (e.g. chords) takes the joy out of learning. I really enjoyed guided lessons but had to switch to manual learning because of it.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Piano chords inversion

In piano lessons we get to play chords inversion from the very begin without any introduction of what actually means and how useful is.
    Please add in lessons (not in workouts only) the introduction of chords inversion before we start playing those chords. When i learned cmajor in root key the next song was with C maj in inversion 1. Was very confusing and I start searching on internet why I played that chord in such way…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Piano Notation

Have a fourth notation option of enhanced sheet. Notation is visible, with note names on the notes as a way to enhance learning of note names as well as proper counting with playing. (If this were physical sheet music, I could just write the note names on the sheets) To add more to this, give an option of just having the note names on sheet with either just bass or treble clef. some people have prior music experience with other instruments and just need a bit of a nudge with one or the other clefs and having this option would…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Preview lesson before playing

I would love an option to see and listen to music BEFORE attempting to play it for the first time.

140 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. chord trainer time out adjustment

Ability to change the time out on chord trainers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show Correct notes as a percentage.

Title says it all, report 148/214 notes after a practice through of a song, is useful, but harder to understand. It would be great to also just show the percentage correct ...example 69% [148/214] -- would be far easier to read and allow the end user to set consistent targets to reach....for example, I could set a personal goal to get to 85% before moving up the playback speed. It is just more user friendly and low hanging fruit.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In the beginner's stages of lessons on Piano, finger movement (thumb underneath/ middle finger from above etc may be marked in the Practice

In Piano, finger movement (thumb underneath/ middle finger from above etc) may be marked in the Practice mode.This helps in learning the Piano with a better finger movement and makes it easier and interesting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. While playing on the Piano, whenever I play a wrong note, the note changes in to RED color. This is not good to find and learn from our mis

While playing on the Piano, whenever I play a wrong note, the note changes in to RED color. This is not good to find and learn from our mistakes. My suggestion is that the note's original color shall be retained, but the wrong notes may be displayed with "strike-off" or so.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Substitute Songs in Learning Path

I love going through the learning path.

However, sometimes I have to spend time on songs that I don't really like that much.

It would be great to be able to substitute one song in the learning path with another one that has the same difficulty level but also targets the same skills that are being trained.

I would appreciate it if you could give it a thought.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Custom Finger/Note Colors

I am not a fan of the color scheme yousician has in place. I would really like to be able to choose my own color scheme. For example:

Finger 0 - White
    Finger 1 - Blue
    Finger 2 - Green
    Finger 3 - Yellow
    Finger 4 - Orange

I would also like to change the background color from the pea green to something more appealing to me.

I understand that it is your brand, and I am not suggesting to change that, but give players/customers a choice of color schemes that are easier for them to follow.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adding more payment options for Indians

Currently in India Paypal has stopped personal use transactions. The only options available are credit or debit card payment. Would me much appreciated if you added payment option such as net banking or at least UPI so all popular payment apps in India (such as GPay, Paytm, Samsung Pay etc) will be compatible. It would be convenient and secure.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base